With new Cirrus HL recycled synthetic insulation, our Cirrus Vest provides core warmth while retaining excellent breathability and ease of movement.
The Cirrus Vest is a quick-drying insulated gilet for easy-access warmth during winter walks and cold days at the crag. Designed as a mountain all-rounder, it features a tightly woven recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum shell with DWR coating for excellent resistance to wind and weather. It also features new recycled high-loft Cirrus HL insulation for reliable warmth and protection when wet. Developed with the use of thermal imaging, Cirrus HL’s down-like polyester structures are twice as durable as standard Cirrus insulation for all-day core warmth without clumping or cold spots. The Cirrus Vest features elasticated armholes and an adjustable hem for an active fit, as well as harness-friendly handwarmer pockets, with a built-in stuff sack for rapid layering in changeable weather.
Lightweight and packable, the quick-drying Cirrus Vest is a true multi-purpose gilet for easy-grab, low-maintenance insulation, whatever your day in the mountains brings.
- Key Specs
- Product Code:QIO-66
- Full length front YKK zip
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Adjustable hem
- elasticated armhole for warmth and comfort
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (125g / 4.4oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
13th Dec: Last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas in Ireland.
We will continue to ship after that but we cannot guarantee they will arrive in-time.
Click and Collect
Available daily during store opening hours. Once your order is ready for collection you will be sent an email to this effect. If you would rather not come into the shop ring when you are outside and we can pop it directly into the boot for you.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)