Immerse yourself in the outdoors with the latest Epiq Men's Hooded Down Jacket. It'll keep you toasty as temperatures plummet. This classic outdoor jacket has an adjustable hood to keep the cold out, and recycled outer fabric that lets the insulation give you maximum warmth.
- All of our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Duck down 600 fill power
- Recycled Pertex™ Quantum Eco outer fabric - allows the down insulation to fully loft
- Outer fabric has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Inner and outer fabric is certified as bluesign® approved - this material is produced using sustainable chemistry with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord - giving you a comfortable fit
- Internal stretch cuffs - to comfortably seal around your wrists and keep the cold out
- Adjustable hem - for extra protection from the weather
- Chin guard and an inner collar - with soft, brushed fabric lining
- Two front zip pockets with soft, brushed lining - plus an inner stash pocket and an inner zip pocket with a cord port for your headphones
- Includes a separate stuff sack
MATERIALS AND SIZE
Pertex™ Quantum Eco, 100% recycled mini Ripstop Polyester with DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Nylon Taffeta, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
80% Duck down 20% Duck feather
Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
180 g (size M)
640 g (size M)
||LOW HIP (CM)
||INNER SEAM INNER LEG LENGTH
13th Dec: Last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas in Ireland.
We will continue to ship after that but we cannot guarantee they will arrive in-time.
Click and Collect
Available daily during store opening hours. Once your order is ready for collection you will be sent an email to this effect. If you would rather not come into the shop ring when you are outside and we can pop it directly into the boot for you.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)