Add a splash of colour to their swims with our Kerrawa Strikeback swimsuit. The open strikeback provides fantastic flexibility and medium width straps offer a close fit for reduced drag. Our Ecolast fabric is not only environmentally friendly and sustainable, but it has also proven to last up to 15 times longer than generic swimwear fabrics.
- Colour: Blue
- Made from Ecolast™ fabric composed using ECONYL® regenerated yarn is made from recycled fish nets and other discarded nylons
- This product is part of the Zoggs sustainable product program, using recycled materials to help protect our environment for future generations
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Exceptional resistance to sun cream, oils, sweat and heat
- Superior shape retention
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Gusset lined
- Model is wearing size 10-11 years
We offer a 30-day return policy. (Extended until end of January for any Christmas presents bought in Nov and Dec.)
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)