Designed for alpinists looking to do more but take less, the Kaon Jacket combines intelligent zoning and breathable inserts to offer warmth and protection without the weight penalty.
Conceived as the next step in insulated layers, the Kaon Jacket employs a combination of high-loft hydrophobic down, quick-drying synthetic fill and insulation-free underarm sections for the ideal balance of warmth, protection and movement. Its intelligent zoning of materials uses 800 fill power European goose down in the body, quick-drying Stratus® insulation in the cuffs, shoulders and hips and Pertex Quantum Air panels under the arms, ensuring that warmth and flexibility are matched by outstanding breathability when your climb gets intense. Built using Atmos® lightweight ripstop nylon, the Kaon Jacket uses a half-hem drawcord and elasticated cuffs for a close fit, alongside a YKK front zip and features a chest pocket for storing essentials.
With stitch-through construction and a handy stuff sack for easy packability, you can enjoy the core warmth, active dryness and multi-application versatility of the slim-fit Kaon Jacket, wherever your path leads.
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Uninsulated Pertex Quantum Air underarm panels for mobility
- Atmos® lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
- 250g / 8.8oz
- 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (70g/2.5oz in size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Down filled hood with stratus filled side panels
- Stratus synthetic insulation over shoulders, cuff area and hips
- YKK calendered front zip for wind resistance
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- 1/2 hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)