Balancing protective details for the most turbulent weather with a lightweight, streamlined design, this is an essential layer for dedicated mountain runners, built with our own highly breathable, waterproof Proflex™ fabric.
Built for running days when the weather is against you, the Kinetic Ultra Jacket offers uncompromised protection in an ultra-breathable, lightweight package. The latest evolution in our Kinetic range, this jacket is engineered specifically for fast paced mountain ascents on the worst weather days, made with our own waterproof Proflex™ fabric.
Adaptable, quiet to wear, and soft to the touch, our advanced 3-layer Proflex™ provides the waterproof protection of a hardshell, with the stretch and comfort of a softshell. Highly breathable and fast wicking, it regulates your temperature and keeps you dry, now made with 100% recycled polyester on the face and backer.
The close-fitting, roll-away hood with laminated, cap style peak is designed for weather protection without limiting vision. It has a crown adjustment to secure the fit and a rear vent for air flow when the incline increases. Additional ventilation holes on the back of the upper arms help regulate your temperature and a lightweight, full length zip with a waterproof storm flap can be zipped right up to the neck to seal out the weather.
Extended cuffs protect the back of the hands with a stretch binding to secure them at the wrist. A body contouring fit ensures maximal mobility without any excess fabric while side adjusters can cinch the jacket in to seal out the wind. There’s also a handy upper arm zipped pocket to store a card, key or gels.
Form fitting, articulated, and adaptable, the Kinetic Ultra helps you find your flow in the most challenging mountain conditions.
Weight:277g/9.8oz (Size M)
- Proflex™ 3-layer recycled polyester stretch knit face with PU membrane (120gsm) \DWR \ HH: 10,000 mm \ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Close fitting cap style hood, with laminated peak, crown adjustment and rear vent for airflow regulation
- Easy roll away hood with retainer bungee for storage when not required
- Lightweight centre front YKK reverse coil zip with waterproof storm flap
- Upper storm flap snap fastener for controlled venting
- Rear yolk ventilation holes with overlap for airflow regulation
- Upper sleeve pocket with YKK Aquaguard zip for card, key or gel storage
- Extended cuffs with stretch binding to optimise hand warmth during exposed runs
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Multi-angle reflective branding throughout
- 100% recycled polyester face, polyurethane coating with recycled polyester backer