LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Travel, Hiking, Camping & Emergency Preparedness
LifeStraw® Go 2-Stage incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology as well as a carbon capsule into a durable water bottle, and makes it perfect for outdoor adventures or as your daily hydration partner.
How it works
The BPA-free water bottle has a build-in LifeStraw® and will filter up to 4,000 liters of contaminated water. The advanced 2-stage water filter is extremely robust and comes with a special carbon capsule. The first stage of filtration features a replaceable hollow fiber membrane which filters to 0.2 microns and removes almost 100% of waterborne bacteria and waterborne protozoan parasites. Afterward, the second stage of filtration puts water through a replaceable activated carbon capsule, which reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs).
The LifeStraw® Go 2-Stage Bottle has the same specifications as the original LifeStraw® and can provide you with safe drinking water anywhere you are without using iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals. The activated carbon filter additionally reduces odor, organic chemical matter and leaves zero aftertastes. It is a great and more innovative alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers. The food-grade flexible silicone mouthpiece is removable for easy cleaning. The LifeStraw® technology has been independently tested and certified to meet EU directive 10/2011 and EU directive 1935/2004 regulatory standards.
Features and Benefits
- LifeStraw® filters 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) to 0.2 microns
- Integrated carbon capsule filters up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (E. Coli, etc.)
- Removes minimum 99.9% protozoan parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Reduces chlorine, bad odor, and taste, as well as organic chemical matter
- Removes turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Durable, leak-proof water bottle
- Material: Hollow fiber, food grade plastic meeting the standards of US FDA CFR
- Weight: 7,84 oz (222 grams)
- Size: 9.25" (235 mm) long and 3.14" (80 mm) in diameter
- Storage capacity: 22 fl oz (650 ml)
- Easy to replace filter and carbon capsule (click on link to purchase)
The LifeStraw® Go 2-Stage Bottle with a replaceable 2-stage filter is the ideal accessory for your hiking, camping, and outdoor adventures. Apart from that, it is also perfect for traveling and emergency preparedness. Therefore, no survival or disaster kit is complete without it. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece without having to worry about the cleanliness of the water.
The Impact of your Purchase
With the purchase of each LifeStraw® product, one child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year. Giving back can be so easy!