Xcel’s most advanced wetsuit features maximum TDC Thermo Dry Celliant, their warmest wetsuit lining ever. TDC’s clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology recycles your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth and enhanced performance. In the Drylock, TDC is featured in a plush wave pattern high pile in the front and back torso from the upper chest to the knees, and in an infrared print low pile in the upper body and lower legs. The Drylock is also the only fullsuit with a 100% waterproof zipper, stitch-free FusionWeld seams, and full water-repellent Quick Dry Fiber exterior. A two-part SmoothSkin hem seal and innovative magnetic zip closure, and inner Thermo Dry seam tape are just a few more of the many features that make the Drylock our most advanced fullsuit series ever.
TDC Thermo Dry Celliant High Pile
- Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, TDC is their warmest wetsuit lining ever, and an Xcel exclusive found nowhere else in the market. TDC's clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology converts your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall athletic performance. The plush, high pile TDC ensures maximum core warmth. In surf fullsuits, this is an orange wave print. In dive fullsuits, this is a white/red diamond print.
TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Low Pile
- Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, TDC is their warmest wetsuit lining ever, and an Xcel exclusive found nowhere else in the market. TDC's clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology converts your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall athletic performance. The infared printed low pile TDC delivers the ideal balance of warmth and flexibility.
Waterproof Drylock Entry System
- The most advanced front entry system with a 100% waterproof Drylock zipper angled along the upper chest. The zipper flap is attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out. A Two-Part SmoothSkin Hem Seal on the left open shoulder forms a more complete, secure seal. The Magnetic Zip Closure allows for easier and quicker release than traditional snap locks. The inner Crosssover Neck Entry features overlapping panels that stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
Two-Part SmoothSkin Hem Seal
Magnetic Zip Closure
- Wide SmoothSkin hem seal on the zipper flap's left open shoulder, plus tonal printed graphics on the left shoulder directly underneath the hem, forms a more complete and secure seal that keeps even more water out.
- Innovative, quick release zipper closure features double magnets on the zipper pull tab and attached zipper flap that securely lock the zipper in place, for easier and quicker release than traditional snap locks.
Crossover Neck Entry
- Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- V Foam: The most lightweight, premium foam available; significantly lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard foams.
- UltraStretch Neoprene: Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
- Texture Skin: Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Fusion Weld Stitch-Free Seams: The most durable, stitch-free, maximum all-way stretch seam construction; glued seams are heat fused together with a strong, lightweight outer composite and finished with inner taping for a fully leakproof seal that keeps in maximum warmth.
- Thermo Dry Seam Tape: This all-way stretch, lightweight, durable interior seam tape creates an even better seal that keeps warmth in and water out. The tape is either infrared patterned (products with TDC) or yellow (non-TDC products).
- Drylock Wrist Seals: An Xcel exclusive, this seamless, engineered "donut seal" construction keeps more water out, minimizes flushing, and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
- Inner NexSkin Seals: A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal and helps minimize flushing.
- Back Knee Flex Grooves: Behind-the-knee cutouts for maximum flexibility.
- DuraFlex Knee Panels: Comfortable, durable knee panels that stretch with you.
- Less Seam = More Stretch: Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
Kayaks and Surfboards
Currently, kayaks and surfboards are not available for delivery. Call us to discuss – sometimes we can make special arrangements. :-)
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland Delivery
- FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
- Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service, delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 3 days. Please allow up to three days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland addresses only
To order by phone, call 023-8829706 Mon. through Sat., 10am to 6pm
*Irish refers to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Free delivery on any order over €100.
- Deliveries under €100 will be charged €10
- We use a courier service, delivery to the UK is normally three days but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
To order by phone, call 00353-23-8829706 Mon. through Sat., 10am to 6pm
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
- The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 HD53, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)