For hiking, traveling or everyday wear: the Convey Low GTX Men stands out with its combination of leather and memo foam, which makes the shoe extremely comfortable. Leather is a soft and comfortable material, which is also very durable, while the innovative memo foam guarantees a customized fit and provides the foot with outstanding cushioning on the instep. Base Cage technology supports and relieves your feet, especially during longer hikes, so that they get tired less quickly. In addition, Mammut's patented Rolling Concept sole optimizes the natural rolling movement of the foot and reduces the risk of twisting your ankle on unsurfaced hiking trails. With the Convey Low GTX Men you will be ideally equipped for easy-going terrain.
- Weight (UK 8.5) [g]365
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Base Cage: Three TPU support elements in the center of the midsole area provides support over the longitudinal arch of the foot while increasing sure-footedness, comfort and reducing fatigue
- Rolling Concept: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot's natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Board lasting
- gripex outsole technology
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
- Nubuk leather Soles
- gripex Tri Traction | EVA wedge & Base Cage Lining
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)