Practical both as a midweight baselayer and a lightweight fleece, our easy-pack Flux Pull-On is perfect for longer multi-day climbing and trekking trips when you want to stay warm, dry and active.
Our new Flux Pull-On provides versatile fast-wicking insulation. Designed to keep you dry when you work so you can stay warm when you stop, it is built from Thermic™ single jersey knit with a brushed back for outstanding comfort. It also uses low-profile flatlock seams to provide friction-free comfort next to the skin, even during extreme physical activity. The deep-venting YKK® VISLON® ® half-zip enables you to adjust the warmth to match the activity and the unobtrusive thumb loops keep the layer secure and draught-free. To help with the repeated work-rest cycles of mountain recreation, it also features Polygiene® STAYS FRESH technology, which reduces odour-causing bacteria by 99% for the entire life of the garment.
Whether you're escaping for a weekend of bothy-hopping or moving fast from hut to hut, the new Flux Pull-On has the fit, the fabric and the features to keep you comfortable and fresh.
- Thermic™ single jersey knit with brushed back
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Deep venting YKK half zip
- Low profile seams for next to skin comfort
- Subtle and low profile thumb loops
- Main fabric: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane
13th Dec: Last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas in Ireland.
We will continue to ship after that but we cannot guarantee they will arrive in-time.
Click and Collect
Available daily during store opening hours. Once your order is ready for collection you will be sent an email to this effect. If you would rather not come into the shop ring when you are outside and we can pop it directly into the boot for you.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)