- High visibility
- Keeps kit safe and dry
- Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material
- Low drag when on the water
- Dry bag keeps contents dry
- Dual air chambers inflate around contents
- Can be used empty as a tow float
- Adjustable strap
- Tows behind you for an unrestricted stroke
- Strong and durable material
This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Once inflated it can comfortably support the weight of an adult.
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air chambers, to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm and has a 28-litre capacity which leaves plenty of room for dry clothes, towel, flip flops etc.
This style of bag comes in a High Vis Orange and Pink option. There is also the On-The-Go buoy option which allows access to key products whilst in the water as well as the Hydration buoy complete with bladder pack to help keep you hydrated whilst swimming.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use
- Fill the bag with your desired kit
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
- Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself
- Finally, attach the waistband.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)