Body and mind – rejuvenate them in the outdoors wearing our comfy ULT-Hike Crew Pullover. It’s a vibrant midlayer that’s functional and will stay fresh with antimicrobial Polygiene. Escape outdoors, nourish your self, and restore your life balance.
This durable fleece or merino substitute offers optimum performance benefits like moisture wicking and stretch for freer movement. Plus, testing shows it provides excellent UPF 50+ protection from exposure to harmful UV rays.
- Stays fresh - Polygiene finish helps keep your pullover fresh – wear more, wash less
- Manages moisture - Wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your skin and moves it to the surface to help keep you dry, cool and comfortable
- Planet in mind - Main fabric was produced using sustainable chemistry with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Freedom of movement - Designed with four way stretch to give you a full range of motion
- Main fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- Ribbed neck, hem and cuffs
- Chest zip pocket
- Relaxed fit
Exclusive of Decoration
Main: Polyester / Elastane 96% Polyester 4% Elastane%
Trim: Polyester / Elastane 97% Polyester 3% Elastane%
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)