The multi-purpose Versa wetsuit is extremely versatile in design making it ideal for paddle sports such as SUP, Surf Lifesaving, Swimrun events or any other water-based adventuring.
Featuring lightweight, breathable and high-stretch materials, the Versa is equally at home on land or in the water. A front zip allows for easy entry and removal and a large back pocket is designed for storing any essentials.
- High-stretch Smoothskin neoprene in 1mm thickness is used on the shoulder, legs and arm sleeve panels for flexibility and a fantastic range of motion.
- Neo-Breathe™ is a revolutionary breathable neoprene which is featured on the back and underarms allows moisture and body heat to escape whilst protecting against the cold and water intake.
- 3mm buoyancy panels on the central torso for warmth and buoyancy.
- Highly stretch Nylon material used on the inner and back of the legs for comfort and durability.
- Easy to use front zip to allow for lung expansion and cooling the body temperature.
- Large zipped back pocket and two inside pockets for essentials and valuables.
- High Visibility panels and logos for safety.
- Removable arm sleeves included for cooler conditions.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
13th Dec: Last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas in Ireland.
We will continue to ship after that but we cannot guarantee they will arrive in-time.
Click and Collect
Available daily during store opening hours. Once your order is ready for collection you will be sent an email to this effect. If you would rather not come into the shop ring when you are outside and we can pop it directly into the boot for you.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)