Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, the Downpour Eco is a monopolymer waterproof jacket.
It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the potential to be recycled at the end of its life much more easily than waterproof fabrics made from multiple polymer layers. Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map.
Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand more sustainable gear as well as performance.
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 69cm/27.2inch
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)