Your best mate outdoors, the Heli R Down Vest aims to lessen its impact on the environment. With recycled materials throughout, this down vest delivers all the warm fuzzies, at a fraction of the waste.
This Heli R Down Vest is light and compressible, making it the perfect companion to toss in your pack for fickle weather forecasts. Wear under a rain jacket for extra warmth or over a long sleeve top for chilly in-between days.
**This product includes a digital passport QR code. After your purchase, scan the QR code to learn more about where your product came from, how it was designed and created, and how to prolong the life of your garment.**
- Lightweight Warmth - Insulated with traceable 600 fill power duck down that will keep you warm and comfy
- Planet in Mind - Made using recycled materials – the shell, lining, zip tape, plastic components, and labels
- Digital Passport - Scan the Digital Passport inside the garment to learn more about transparency, traceability, and circularity
- Packable — easily compresses to pack into its own pocket and save space
- All of our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Find out where your down came from using TrackMyDown, which traces each down cluster from farming, shipping, and production
- Outer ripstop fabric meets the strict requirements of bluesign® criteria and was produced with minimal impact on people and the environment.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Storm flap
- Reliable YKK zips
- Regular fit with two pockets
- Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Fill: 80% Duck down 20% Duck feathers
180 g (Size M)
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)