Your best mate outdoors, we've recreated the Heli R Hooded Down Jacket to lessen its impact on the environment. With recycled materials throughout, this outer layer delivers all the warm fuzzies, at a fraction of the waste.
This Heli R is 25% lighter than its predecessor and more compressible, keeping you just as toasty. Toss it in your pack for fickle weather forecasts, it's part of our pack&GO solution. A cosy hood will keep your ears toasty during southerly blasts.
**This product includes a digital passport QR code. After your purchase, scan the QR code to learn more about where your product came from, how it was designed and created, and how to prolong the life of your garment.**
Insulated with traceable 600 fill power duck down that will keep you warm and comfy
Planet in Mind
Made using recycled materials – the shell, lining, zip tape, plastic components, and labels
Scan the Digital Passport inside the garment to learn more about transparency, traceability, and circularity
Packable — easily compresses to pack into its own pocket and save space
- All of our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Outer ripstop fabric meets the strict requirements of bluesign® criteria and was produced with minimal impact on people and the environment.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Storm flap
- Reliable YKK zips
- Regular fit with two pockets
- Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Fill: 80% Duck down 20% Duck feathers
260 g (Size M)