Whether you’re on a solo mission or joining partners on the trail, cook freely in the backcountry with this 1.3 L pot, featuring our durable Fusion® ceramic nonstick coating. The toughest nonstick coating we’ve ever found, Fusion ceramic stands up to the abuse of outdoor cooking. It’s safe at high heat and free of PTFEs and PFOAs, making it a superior nonstick option for soloists seeking a pot that’s easy to clean at camp.
- Fusion® Ceramic: Ultra-durable nonstick coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for superior, worry-free nonstick performance.
- Cook Freely: Easy clean-up makes this pot perfect for cooking real meals on the trail.
- Ultralight: 1.3 L pot handles the duties of basic cooking with minimal weight.
- Efficient: Lid doubles as a strainer, and aluminum disperses heat more evenly.
- Includes: (1) 1.3 L nonstick, hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) aluminum strainer lid, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
13th Dec: Last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas in Ireland.
We will continue to ship after that but we cannot guarantee they will arrive in-time.
Click and Collect
Available daily during store opening hours. Once your order is ready for collection you will be sent an email to this effect. If you would rather not come into the shop ring when you are outside and we can pop it directly into the boot for you.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)