Now built with recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe and a recycled Pertex® Quantum outer, our updated Cirrus Hut Slippers are ultra-lightweight, cosy and better for the planet.
After a day in climbing shoes, mountaineering boots, or ski boots, the Cirrus Hut Slippers offer soft, warm relief to worn out feet. Ideal for camp, bothy, hut or home use, the Cirrus Hut Slippers are comfy and super lightweight. At just 172g per pair they can be easily compressed and stashed in a backpack.
The Cirrus Hut Slippers are filled with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe, a synthetic insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle chips. They have a recycled nylon lining and a breathable, weather resistant recycled Pertex® Quantum outer. The lower edge of the slipper is reinforced with tough nylon with a cushioned EVA foam footbed and a flexible, non-slip sole.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ provides the look, feel, and performance of down, using 100% recycled synthetic fibers. It is a luxuriously silky fill with the warmth, compressibility, and lightweight loft of down, all in a water-resistant, fully synthetic package.
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance
- Loose fill synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain
- Elasticated entry with stretch inserts for a snug fit
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort
- Rear pull-on loop
- Outer Fabric - Recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50gsm)
- Lining - Recycled, soft 20D fabric
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation