Rain or shine. Street to summit.
Built at the intersection of road and trail, the Challenger 7 GTX has been completely reimagined from the ground up. Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, we’ve increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added GORE-TEX INVISIBLE FIT with recycled content product technology for enhanced protection in inclement weather. Inspired by gravel tires, we’ve cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter designed for improved traction on uneven terrain.
- Extended heel pull
- Engineered mesh
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit with 70% recycled polyester face fabric
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Lighter than the last iteration
- Increased the stack height for added cushion and fine-tuned our lug pattern for enhanced traction
- Weight: 275 g
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
Stability = Neutral
The Challenger 7 GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
Cushion = Plush
The Challenger 7 GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)