Durable and weather resistant, these midweight Matrix™ softshell pants are excellent for hiking and mountain use in all conditions.
The new Incline AS Pant is an evolution of our best-selling Vector Pant, with improved articulation and strengthened construction. These all-season, mountain hiking, softshell pants can be used for all kinds of mountain activities.
They are built with a midweight Matrix™ double weave fabric, providing wind and weather resistance.The Incline AS have a fleece lined waistband and a brushed inner for warmth and softness next to skin. The tough and durable Matrix™ fabric copes well with rugged, mountainous terrain, and it’s breathable too. This keeps you comfortable on more demanding ascents, regulating your temperature as intensity increases and maintaining warmth when static. The Incline AS pants have storage for essentials in two zipped hand pockets and one zipped thigh pocket. These all mountain pants offer excellent mobility, with articulated knees and a long length gusset.
Critical seams have been reinforced throughout, maximising strength and durability. Perfect for hiking and scrambling, the Incline AS pant are suitable for ascents in varied conditions.
Weight:422g/14.9oz (Size M)
- Fleece lined waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced top stitching on critical seams
- Easy hem width alteration, snap closure adjustment for varied footwear
- Main Fabric - Matrix™™ double weave outer fabric with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207gsm)
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)