If you’re new to open water swimming or triathlon, the Agile Wetsuit is the companion you need to keep your body warm, comfortable and supported through the beginnings of your open water journey.
Featuring a combination of two, three and four millimetre buoyancy panels, the Agile allows your body to remain streamlined in the water, therefore reducing fatigue and enabling you to improve your technique and speed. Combined with a high-stretch shoulder panel for increased flexibility, the Agile further improves form by reducing drag significantly and increasing your potential reach with every arm pull.
In addition, the Agile also provides several features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price point. These include:
- No flatlock stitching. The seams are fully glued and blind stitched to ensure complete waterproofing, flexibility and no internal discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water does not permeate the suit, increase its weight and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of our higher models, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim.
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag.
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth.
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- YKK Zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Republic of Ireland Delivery (excluding kayaks and surfboards)
FREE Irish* Courier delivery on orders of €50 or more.
Orders under €50 will be charged a €5 delivery fee.
- We use a courier service; delivery is normally next day but during busy times can take up to 5 days. Please allow up to five days. The courier will be given your mobile phone number and will contact you if he has trouble finding you or if no one is home. Consider getting your parcel delivered to a business address if you’re going to be out all day.
Offer limited to standard courier shipping to Republic of Ireland addresses only.
UK and Northern Ireland Delivery
We are currently not shipping to the UK. Northern Ireland customers please contact us via e-mail or phone if you want to place an order as currently the system we are using is not set up to process these sales.
Kayaks and Surfboards
FOR SHIPPING ENQUIRIES ON KAYAKS DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL US ON INFO@WILDSIDESPORTS.IE OR CALL 023-8829706
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)