If you’ve ever worn ill fitting socks, you are part way towards understanding the discomfort and frustration faced by many owners of swim socks, which fill with water and easily slip off. By increasing the length of the sock, so it could be tucked into the wetsuit, ensuring there was no exposed skin and adding a Velcro strap to keep the sock in place we solved the problem, a simple solution, but an industry first!
- Unique design with longer length and Velcro strap.
- High stretch 2mm neoprene designed to be a tight but comfortable.
- Gripped sole.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and tight fitting to prevent water ingress.
- Grip and protection when entering and exiting the water.
- Designed to be tight fitting to ensure minimal water entry and also to help maintain a strong leg-kick whilst swimming.
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)