Light and plush for everyday miles.
The ninth iteration of our award-winning Clifton franchise has launched, lighter and more cushioned than ever before. Eliminating weight while adding 3mm in stack height, the new Clifton 9 delivers a revitalized underfoot experience with a responsive new foam and improved outsole design. Removing overlays and hotmelts, the stripped back upper has been consciously crafted with a plusher heel, reflective heel panel, and streamlined tongue with single side medial gusset.
- Breathable engineered knit upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Laces with 70% recycled nylon and 30% recycled polyester (excluding aglet)
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole
- Early stage MetaRocker™
- Inherently stable geometry
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- 35% Recycled polyester upper mesh
- 60% Recycled polyester collar and tongue lining
- 87% Recycled polyester strobel board
- 100% recycled polyester sockliner top cloth
- More stack height
- Less weight (10 grams, to be exact).
- Weight: 205 g
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
Stability = Neutral
The Clifton 9 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
Cushion = Balanced
The Clifton 9 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
Why you'll love it?
Breathable, engineered knit upper: Delivers lightweight, foot-hugging comfort
Gusseted tongue: Mitigates tongue migration
Compression molded EVA foam midsole: Engineered for lightweight cushioning
Early stage MetaRocker™ : For smoother heel-to-toe transitions
Durabrasion rubber outsole: Extends rubber longevity
We offer a 30-day return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days. We will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item (s) or exchange for another size (whichever you’d prefer). Postage will not be refunded unless the item is faulty or incorrect. You can also return your item to the shop directly in Bandon.
We accept returns only if:
- All tags are still on the item
The item has not been used or worn or washed (who’d wash an unused item?)
- The item is complete (for example if returning shoes send the pair…)
- Packaging is intact and not damaged (try not to sit on it)
We suggest, if posting the item to us you retain proof of purchase in case it goes missing in the post!
Web Order Returns, Wild Side Sports, Unit 8 Bandon Retail Park, By-Pass Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, P72 KN32, Ireland (don’t forget to include your receipts!!!)