Combining functionality and style this P.U.R.E recycled down filled parka features innovative stretch technology for next level comfort on everyday adventures.
Versatile and warm, the Cubit Stretch Down Parka is the perfect winter jacket for an active lifestyle. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Parka is filled with the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down.
The parka has been built with Pertex® 3D Weave Technology, which means the baffles can be woven from a single stretch fabric without any stitching. This improves down lofting, increases wind resistance, reduces weight, and allows the material to flex as you move. The outer Pertex® Quantum fabric itself is breathable, wind and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, making the parka ideal for winter walking and evenings by the campfire.
The Cubit Stretch Down Parka has a cosy down filled hood and a flattering, slim cut for an ultra-snug feel in bitter winter weather. It has a durable YKK® VISLON® front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard and two spacious zipped hand pockets, perfect for stashing gloves and snacks.
Pertex® 3D Weave Technology
Pertex® 3D Weave Technology allows baffles to be woven from a single fabric, eliminating the need for stitching. This maximises the performance of the down lofting and improves down retention. Overall, the weight of the garment is reduced, and wind resistance is increased, whilst allowing the fabric to flex as you move.
- Weight:623g/22oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QDB-41
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- Unique pre-woven baffle design aids warmth and freedom of movement
- Raglan sleeves
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (250g size 12)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 86cm / 33.9inch